This link will open a new tab to a different website.

Press "Yes" to confirm.

How to Apply

Please use the below links to review the types of applications handled by the Kenton County Planning Commission.  This is only a brief overview and not legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

For assistance with any Planning & Zoning applications, please contact staff member, Andy Videkovich, AICP, Current Planning Manager at 859.331.8980 via email at

Map amendment

Text amendment

Cell Towers

Chapter 99, Public Facilities Review

For assistance with any minor or major subdivision applications and/or subdivision waivers please contact Infrastructure Engineering staff at 859.331.8980 or via email at

Subdivision of Land

Subdivision Waivers