The next Kenton County Planning Commission public hearing will be held at 6:15 p.m. on Thursday, December 07, 2023.
Public hearings are held at the Kenton County Government Center, 1840 Simon Kenton Way - 2nd floor Fiscal Court Chambers in Covington, Kentucky.
KCPC FY24 Filing deadlines
***Agendas and public notice are typically available two weeks prior to the public hearing.
*** Staff reports, site plans and related materials (if applicable) are typically available one week before the meeting.
- * Public hearings are held on the first Thursday of every month, beginning at 6:15 PM.
- * If you are unable to attend you may forward comments not less than four (4) days prior to the public hearing via email to email@example.com or via USPS to: Kenton County Planning Commission 1840 Simon Kenton Way - Suite 3400, Covington, KY 41011
- * If you have a disability for which we need to provide accommodations, please notify the staff at least seven days prior to the public hearing by calling 859.331.8980 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Information submitted with the applications is available for review by contacting our staff at PDS between 8 AM and 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
- * You may interact with the future land use map in Direction 2030, the Kenton County comprehensive plan, located at www.direction2030.org/elements/landuse
- * The Telecommunications Board of Northern Kentucky provides videos of KCPC meetings in the On Demand section of the TBNK website.